Knowing how to restore the device’s firmware could mean the difference between losing an account and scoring that new client. However, below are the best methods you can try to resolve the iPhone update failure issue. These apply to all iPhone models and iOS versions, including iOS 10, iOS 11.1.4, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14, iOS 15, iOS 16, and further updates. If that doesn’t work, use Stellar Toolkit of iPhone to repair iOS issues in iPhone 12 Pro.
- Some businesses have swapped out corporate laptops for iPads to provide employees with field access to virtual assets.
- This is something that not many iPhone users are aware of.
- If you had already downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft store, you probably won’t need to update it.
- If you have a budget, you can try a third-party tool to update or restore your iPhone.
- Canon firmware is a world s leading manufacturer of photo cameras and regularly releases updates for their products, hence client can always be sure …
An incompatibility between an updated iTunes or iOS is the other cause of this error. If you have a budget, you can try a third-party tool to update or restore your iPhone. The tool that can help you to avoid the “iPhone firmware file corrupt” problem is AnyFix developed by iMobie which is a company focusing on mobile solutions.
She likes browsing and writing IT-related articles, and is committed to becoming a professional IT problem solver. The topic of her articles are generally about data recovery, data backup, and computer disk management, as well as other IT issues. In spare time, she likes watching movies, hiking and fishing. After you log into iCloud successfully, all backup information under this iCloud account will be listed. Then, select the backup you want to download, and MiniTool will download it automatically.
Sometimes the manual methods don’t work. You may not be able to update your iPhone or unable to bring your device to Recovery Mode or DFU mode. Further, there’s always a risk download of data loss while manually fixing iPhone software problems. In such a case, try repairing the iOS with the help of a trusted software.
- The corruption could spread to other files and make them unavailable at the worst possible moment.
- File corrupted or not a valid VFF file.
- Try to update or restore your iPhone after reinstalling the latest iTunes/Finder.
- To recover deleted or corrupt data from your Mac or retrieve data lost for any other reason, you can use Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac.
The best way to correct the iPhone could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible error is to use iPhone fixing software. Otherwise, you put your device at risk of mishandling. Whenever new software is released, the Apple server gets overcrowded with a huge number of users trying to download iOS at the same time. This may cause the error and prevent your iPhone from connecting to the Apple system. In this case, try updating the iOS a few hours later. By doing so, you would be able to enter the DMU mode on your device. You can use it as one of the solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and recover your device.